We Made It

Topic created · 1 Posts · 14 Views
  • I'd like to personally welcome everyone into the brand new year! Last year was a hell of a ride but we made it through. With that in mind there is still much work ahead of us world wide as we continue to struggle through the Covid-19 pandemic as well as the other unrest of currently being raised around the globe. I sincerely hope every one of you continues to stay safe, healthy, and most of all happy!

Aside from proving we're still hanging around I just wanted to give a quick update on the status of things. Work on Heimdallr continues to chug along (even if it's slow) as I continue to learn and expand my skill sets. I've semi-recently started a new job so I had to put that first for a bit. Right now I've pushed an update that makes handling the Twitch API which is used for the IGDB functionality a little less cumbersome. It's a band-aid solution for right now but it's better then manually running the commands in PostMan and updating the config file every time. Aside from that work on the dashboard has stalled a bit but I'm ready to get back into it.

Other projects are slightly on the back burner such as Brokkr as I come up with solutions with their unique problems. Unfortunately I can't make any promises for releases there but I hope to get it out this year at least. Lastly if you have any suggestions or concerns feel free to utilize our web site/forum https://jotunn.xyz or make a comment within the Help Desk area of the server. I'm always open to what you have to say whether it be advice, criticism, or a suggested command/feature.

On behalf of myself and Jotunn Development have a wonderful 2021!